Prime Minister of the world’s largest democracy, Narendra Modi has 13 million followers on twitter projecting him as a leader stayed in touch with technology. The govt. kicked off Digital India week today at Indira Gandhi Stadium, New Delhi. India Inc. is present at the gathering promising all their efforts for the success of the programme.
- Digital Locker, e-hospital, e-sign, Digital agent. Mobile apps for MyGov, Swachh Bharat.
- Central Govt. to establish Centre for Flexible Electronics and Excellence in Internet of Things.
- Digital India to generate 18 Lakh jobs(both direct and indirect)
- Digital India programme worth 1 Lakh Crore to connect all 2.5 villages in the country
- India Inc. pledged huge investments in the digital space. Mukesh Ambani led Reliance Industries to invest 2.5 Lakh Crores and Sunil mittal led Bharti Airtel to take 4G services to masses
Want to know more ?
Log on to digitalindia.gov.in